There are many ways that you can help and support VFW Post 2461.
How can you help? Here are a few ideas:
Financial Donations can be made in a number of ways to VFW Post 2461
- You can click here, which will take you to our donation page which lists money donation options.
- You can also call us directly at 303-744-6996, and provide your donation information over the phone.
- You can also come into the Post and use your credit card, write a check or leave cash with the bartender.
YOUR SUPPORT, IN ANY AMOUNT, IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
- Rest assured, every donation we receive is used to support our mission to support the Post, our veterans, other veterans and their families.
- At this time, All donations are tax-deductible.
Helping the Post:
- Taking on a Post Officer or Administrative role
- Event coordinator/event committee member
- Service project coordinator/committee member
- Fund raising assistance
- Membership recruitment
- Post historian
- Transportation coordinator and assistance
- Communications assistance
- Meal and food preparation assistance
- Cleaning and maintenance of the Post
- You can donate your time by volunteering in the Post.
- You can donate your volunteer time to other organizations in the name of the Post.